Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jennifer Burrows

Promoting a Friend's New Book

Congratulations, Jennifer!  I'm finally getting
around to posting your book on my blog.  I was part
of seeing the progress of this book from idea to
publication.  Jennifer and I are critique buddies, even
though it has been many, many, many months since
we have been active critique members.  Life is too busy
to devout time to everything important in one's life.
But, today is the day I devout to updating my blog.
It's about time, since Jennifer's book was released by
Royal Fireworks Press on Sept. 11, 2012 - a timely date
since this chapter book tells the story of one girls emotional
growth as a result of the 9/11 terrorist attack on the
twin towers.

Read about this book on the Royal Fireworks website
and visit Jennifer Burrow's blog site devoted to her
critique of children's literature.


No comments: