Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Stuff
My son, Erik, Emily and granddaughters, Anna and Taylor
were here  from Atlanta for a week.  We were busy!
Spent some time at our cabin on Keuka.  The kids went to the 
Strong Museum, visited the retired race horses up for adoption,
swam, ate ice cream and played, played, played.  My daughter, 
Michele, stopped over almost every night to visit.  
Her golden retriever,TJ and their black lab, Beni became
fast friends.  My cat, Hunter, was not too pleased with the 
intrusion on his quiet life. 



















 






My son, Erik, Emily, Anna and Taylor on Erik's lap




















My son, Erik,  daughter, Michele, and dogs, TJ and Beni














Michele with Taylor and with both girls for their B'day cupcakes.
Taylor B'day in July and Anna's in August


























Anna, at the cabin, with her play dough bakery!

One of the things I love to do with the kids is painting.  
They love working in my studio and think my writing room 
is a library.  I do have hundreds of picture books!


























Taylor painting


























Anna painting




















Erik painting (Can you guess his profession?)



























A painting Anna did in Kindergarten that I love!

No comments: