Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Albany Children's Book Festival

The Albany Book Fest  4/28/12

This was my first time at this book event.
Gary and I along with friends Ron and Trish
stayed in Albany for a few days. We visited
with their niece, Chrissy. We had a lot of laughs.

The event was very well attended and organized.
I met many new authors and illustrators.  Below
are some photos of my "neighbors" at the event.
I was pleasantly surprised to see Vivian Vande Velde
from my RACWI group there.

Thank you Ashley Breen (Author Liason),
Ann Wendth (Marketing Director) and Karen
Schimmer (Festival Director) for all your hard work
to make this event fun and successful.

I sold editions of my Marco adventures plus prints.
















Some of the photos below are out of focus.  In my
enthusiasm I often forgot to check my settings.
Sorry folks, but I did link important info to your
photo.  Hope that compensates.





















Author Jennifer R. Hubbard

















Author Patrice Kindl and Illustrator
Susan Keeter





















Author/Illustrator Jeff Mack





















Author/Illustrator Bruce Hiscock





















Author Alison Formento
















Children using quill pens

No comments: