Sunday, November 7, 2010

RCBF











RCBF 
(Rochester Children's Book Festival)
11/6/2010  Monroe Community College

I had a fantastic time!  There were many authors new 
to the event.  How lucky can I get being in one place 
with so many authors and illustrators.  The energy was 
electric.  I meet friends I haven't seen in awhile 
and former students.

Below are some of the authors and illustrators at the
festival and some friends and children I met.



















My third year at the book festival.





















A little 3 year asked me for my autograph, then I
asked her for hers.  Carly not only gave me her 
autograph, but her drawing of a flamingo!





















Paul Zelinsky, illustrator










































Author/illustrator  Will Hubbell
aka Morgan Howell



























































Barb and her Daughter Val ( Barb and I worked together
at the Gananda School district.  I taught her daughter.
Now she's married!!!)


























































Kathy and her Grandson Alex (taught Alex art).










































Robin Pulver, author





















Rose Kent, author





















Suzanne Bloom, author/illustrator
















Faith is one of my 5th grade students at PalMac 
where I sub.





















Author Jane Yolen and author/illustrator Mark Teague






















London Ladd, illustrator





















Author, James Howe


















Riley, 3rd grader, loves Marco!






























No comments: