Monday, November 1, 2010

My Fourth Marco Book





















I finished the cover illustration for the 4th Marco book,
The adventures of Marco Flamingo in a Cave. 

It has been approved with no changes. Yes!!

November Events

Fairport Pharmacy Holiday Sale, Nov. 4, 6-8PM  
Located above the Fairport Library, the Pharmacy features 
a gallery of original art by local artists.  I will be selling my 
first two Marco books and prints from the original illustrations.
Stop by and get some wonderful gifts for the Holidays.

Come and meet area authors and illustrators.  Activities for 
the kids and author readings.  I will be selling and signing 
my books.  My prints available also.

Shopper's Showcase, Nov. 20, Canandaigua Academy Cafeteria
Venders will be there with their merchandise--jewelry, crafts, 
books, art and much more.  I will be selling and signing my books
and prints.   This is a big event with a unique variety of products.










No comments: