Thursday, January 27, 2011

















Holiday Signing 
Lift Bridge Book Shop
December 11, 2010
Main Street, Brockport, New York

















I joined fellow authors and illustrators from RACWI
at this book signing event.  I chugged down glasses of
cider and ate fistfuls of cookies (well, more than a few).
 




















Joe Sottile greeted customers in his quirky, 
humorous way.  



 

















Robert Snead had his display next to mine, so we did
a lot of catching up.  I hadn't seen him in a while.

Of course I browsed through books and bought a few gifts.

Vivian Vande Velde took a lot of photos, so here is the link
if you are interested in seeing more of the authors/illustrators
present.  Thank you, Vivian.


1 comment:

Joe Sottile said...

Nice web page--colorful and interesting! Thanks for linking me to your site here. That was very sweet of you, Sheila.