Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Best Place to Work and Relax!

I love to write and sketch at our cabin on Keuka Lake.  
We have friends who love to veg out there with us.  
The sound of the waves, wildflowers, swallows, 
mallards, and pines all contribute to renewal,  
reflection and peace.


























Cricket and Max






















The owl caught the most fish!


























Look at Max with his toy-adorable-he's patiently 
waiting for me to play with him.

As I worked on the edit for Marco III, Cricket read
and played with her dog, Max.  My husband and 
Rick fished (catch and release).  No one wants to
clean fish.  There's little planning and no shopping for 
these get-aways.  The night before, Cricket and I decide 
what we have on hand to bring and don't even care if it 
will rain.  Any day is great at the lake!

No comments: